This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Friday, June 22, 2007


Dr. Alex fixes sickly Morgan

My beautiful girl, with cookie lips!

Dr. Alex on-call

Just some fun pics. David is out of town and I'm a little bored. I shouldn't be, there are SO many things to do around the house. I just needed a quick break. I'm going to go get the kids a snack now.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

How funny! My girls play the same thing... wouldn't it be nice to see them grow up and go into the medical field?! Can't wait to see you guys Thursday=)