This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sissy & Bubby



Morgan & her baby











Alex & Sissy's baby








Ms. Morgan teaches Alex his ABC's



Morgan works on her math, so smart!

Alexander draws a picture for Mommy!


Morgan and Alex have lunch together after all their work!




The kids play Mommy's new piano!






2 comments:

Kristy said...

I feel like I've been stalking your web page:) Yeah for the updates! Awesome piano... I didn't know you played?!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only blog stalker! I don't play like I would like to, took lessons growing up. My mom bought a clavinova and gave me the piano. I'm SO excited!