This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My son.... the climber


My son, the climber, about killed himself today. It happened when I was pregnant with David. That time he actually was stuck under the dresser, pregnant mom threw it off of him! This time, Alexander was crawling out from under the dresser when I went in. For the longest time I kept the crib in front of the dresser after the first accident. Then David was born & eventually he needed his crib. Alexander has been in a toddler bed since he was 11 months old. I've looked for the things to attach the dresser to the wall but I can only find the online. I guess I'll be ordering those now. Don't worry, these pics were not taken immediately. I rushed him out of the room to put ice on his boo-boos. I just hadn't picked up the dresser yet & figured I'd get a few shots to share the horror I found when walking into his room after hearing a huge CRASH!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

=( Poor Alex... Hope your little "battle" scars with the dresser heal fast. What an energetic little boy!

jamiegilson said...

Oh my goodness. What a scare. Sometimes you wonder if those little kids will ever learn.=)

How the heck are ya. I found your blog through Kristy's site after she left a comment. When I first saw your kids' picture, my first thought was that's definitely a miniature Heather. Get some family pics here.=) Love ya, Jamie