This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Bunny visit

We went to see the Easter Bunny yesterday. At the Mall at Millenia they do a few snap shots with the Easter Bunny, which I'll have to copy & post later, then they do some candid shots. The montage is a little long. I cut out 30 pictures & just couldn't pick any more to take out. :) So, enjoy the show! I'll post birthday, bunny & formal Easter portraits in the days to come.


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Those pictures were great!

jamiegilson said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable. I'm still shocked that Morgan isn't your blood daughter cuz to me I still see little Heather. All 3 kids are so cute.