This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sick Children

What a bummer! The last week of summer vacation and all the kids are taking turns getting sick. Morgan came down with some stomach thing Monday morning. It was something going around her mother's house. So, she spent all of Monday and Tuesday in bed. She finally started feeling better yesterday. We've all had some cold passed around our house. It hit David & me for almost 2 weeks. The boys had it but seemed to get over it. Now all of a sudden baby David has a come and go stuffy nose. Alex & David started with a cough yesterday. David's got pretty nasty during the night. Alex had some nastiness to his this morning, too. So, I took the boys to the doctor. They both have their right ears a little pink. There was no congestion in Alex's chest but she thought she heard some in David's. She gave both of them some antibiotics & they got a new nebulizer. It's so cute, a penguin, and the carry case is an igloo! I was going to wait to see how Alex did before I gave him the antibiotics, but he woke from his nap with a fever.

So, needless to say, I don't have a whole lot of fun stuff to blog about this week! Morgan did get registered for school yesterday. I can't believe summer vacation is almost over. I think it sucks, I'm going to miss her like crazy. I'll post some back-to-school pictures soon!

No comments: