This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Playroom






The past few months I've just been rearranging everything! We moved the boys into Morgan's old room, put the office in the boys' old room & Morgan in the old office. WHEW! I want to rearrange the living room, not sure what to do with it yet. I did the playroom this week though. I like it. I got tired of our ball pit w/ slide being in the middle of the room. Now they have more room to play in the floor & the reading corner is back. I keep their books in the wall cut-out but their pillows were in the opposite corner. Thankfully, the love reading! :)

1 comment:

jamiegilson said...

I love the feel of a newly rearranged house when it's clean and different. And a reading corner with bean bags is a great idea. Those reading pictures are adorable. I love the one with David looking over Alex's book. That one should get framed.=)