This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Praise God

We were listening to Veggie Tale's Praise & Worship cd in the car. At the end of the song I hear Alex shout, "YAY! Praise God!" I look back & he has his hands in the air & then starts clapping. During the next song I kept looking back & he'd be singing w/ his eyes shut, arms in the air praising God. I'm guessing he learned it at church. Anyway, I was playing some praise & worship the other day & there he was, praising God. David now praises God too, I'll say, "David, praise God," and he'll throw his arms in the air.






No comments: