This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

21 days

In 21 days, my baby will be 4!!! Can you believe it? Alexander is growing up too quickly! He starts t-ball (wiffle ball for his age) on March 6. This fall he can play regular t-ball, or soccer. I think he's going to go for soccer. Friday, March 5 we start our parent/tot class at the zoo. Lil David will get to spend Friday mornings with Grandma for the entire month of March. Alexander & I will head to the zoo for 2 hours of fun & hands on education! This class is animal colors. He already knows his colors, has since he was 16 months old. Every week we'll do a different color, get to look at animals that are that color & find out why! I hope to take the camera with me & get some good pics of my little man. .

No comments: