This has been created to keep family and friends up to date on our A-Team. We'd love to send everyone individual updates but things are often crazy in our family of 5. This way all of you can know what's going on and no one gets left out of updates and pics! Feel free to email us for pics and to keep us up to date on what you're doing!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Balloon Matching Game

I have this curriculum I bought for the boys, it's all on a cd. It's called "Cait's Curriculum." It's a Christian-based preschool curriculum. It's great for my little learners, and gets me started with home school experience. Anyway, there are a lot of activities on it. Today we did a matching activity that was a lot of fun for the boys, and easy for me! I took construction paper & wrote it's color on it, then hung it on the wall. This was good for little David as he's been working really hard on his colors; he's finally interested in learning them. Then I blew up balloons & the boys taped the balloons to the matching paper on the wall. After we finished, they had lots of fun with the balloons. :)






























No comments: